Saturday, November 14, 2009

The Time Paradox: The New Psychology of Time That Will Change Your Life (Hardcover) by Philip G. Zimbardo

2/5

Well I did not get to finish this book, it was due back at the library, but I did read a good chunk of it. It was just interesting enough to keep me reading, despite its authors' annoying self-references, sometimes ill-conceived statements, and indecision about whether this was a self-help or a social science book. In my opinion, books should be one or the other, and this one should've left out the self-help exercises and let the readers apply the conclusions gathered from the interesting studies to their own lives. I may or may not reborrow this book to finish. I am interested in the psychology of time, but perhaps there is a much better-written book out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment