Saturday, April 27, 2013

Readathon Challenge #9: Clear the Cobwebs

I wasn't going to do this challenge but the past hour I started to feel like I needed to stretch. I did all the poses, plus threw in a twisting pose - you gotta have a twisting pose in your yoga routine! I had to be careful because almost two years ago I badly tore a tendon in my upper right arm doing Downward Dog, and it still hasn't healed properly. Needless to say, I haven't done that pose since, or much yoga at all. It was nice to put my yoga mat to use again. The sequence took me about 10 minutes - I am anxious to get back to reading. Here's a picture of my yoga mat in lieu of proof  that I did it ;)


2 comments:

  1. I like this challenge - kind of rejuvenating. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's definitely important to move around every once and awhile! Thanks for the visit :)

      Delete