Sunday, April 28, 2013

Readathon End of Event Meme


  1. Which hour was most daunting for you? This one! We're in torture territory now!
  2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? Not sure what you mean by high-interest. Books that kept my interest or books that are popular? The book I liked best that I read for the even was All of Me by Kim Noble. Other good books I've read recently include The Accursed by Joyce Carol Oates, Heart-shaped Bruise by Tanya Byrne and The Painted Girls by Cathy Buchanan
  3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? More prizes? I didn't win one this year *sadface*
  4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? Most of the mini-challenges were really fun.
  5. How many books did you read? About 2.5
  6. What were the names of the books you read? All of Me by Kim Noble, Fox Forever by Mary E. Pearson, and Forbidden by Kelley Armstrong. I also read a little from To Marry an English Lord.
  7. Which book did you enjoy most? All of me
  8. Which did you enjoy least? To Marry an English Lord. I like the book, but it's too dry and un-absorbing for tired reading!
  9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? I wasn't a cheerleader, but I did try to leave some positive comments on blogs and twitters.
  10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?  I will definitely participate again, as a reader, and think about hosting a mini-challenge.

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I won anything, either! So I share your sad face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in awe that you lasted the whole time! Intriguing book selections, too. I might investigate All of Me.

    ReplyDelete