Saturday, April 6, 2013

Sookie Stackhouse (Southern Vampire/True Blood) Series: Ratings and Reviews

1. Dead Until Dark - 3/5 - Click here for review
2. Living Dead in Dallas - 3/5
3. Club Dead - 3/5
4. Dead to the World - 3/5
5. Dead as a Doornail - 3/5
6. Definitely Dead - 3/5
7. All Together Dead - 3/5
8. From Dead to Worse - 3/5
9. Dead and Gone - 3/5
10. Dead in the Family - 2.5/5 - Click here for review
11. Dead Reckoning - 2/5 - Short review: I was never very impressed with this series from the beginning, I just read them because my best friend does and she likes to talk about them a lot. I find the writing very simple and Sookie can be really annoying. I do like the TV show though.
12. Deadlocked (#12) - 3/5 - Click here for review

Touch of Dead (Short story collection) - 2/5

No comments:

Post a Comment